Thursday 30 December 2010

I Know im Vegetarian But...



This is my new obsession. My faux fur coat from Yumi, i got it in the sales for £31 down from £62, that's 50% off! Such a bargain and its absolutely gorgeous. Its a lovely pale brown colour which is really wearable and goes with practically everything. I love the vintagness (if thats a word) of this coat, and looks as if it should be worn by a risque dancer over a mini dress, with matt red lips, hmm maybe ill have to try that look next time....


But seriously, i think this will be perfect over little dresses for the party season, for example I'm wearing it over a dress to a new years eve party tomorrow ( don't worry, ill blog pictures on Saturday) but it can also be worn more casually over jeans with a pretty top. I think this is such a wearable item of 'vintage' style clothing, as faux fur is totally in style right now and you can find great pieces on the high street for very reasonable prices. A few of my favourites are:



(Motel -------------French Connection---------Asos---------------Lipsy)


So if your interested, check them out! I'm off to have some dinner now but i should be blogging/vlogging more soon :) Look out for my Outfit Of The Night for New Years Eve which i will either record and put on YouTube or i will take pictures of and put then up here :)

Lots of Love

Laura

xxx




1 comment: