Friday 21 January 2011

Bath Bomb Cosmetics Reveiw :)

So first off let me apologize for being away again recently, first i had exams ( i will do a separate exam results post) and then just after i had finished all my exams i got sick! It was nothing major but i had no voice and a killer headache so there was no way i could film or blog so I'm so sorry about that! But now I'm better and my exams are over so i thought i would do a review of a product i tried recently while i was ill, its from the company Bath Bomb Cosmetics which is a company like lush who make bath bombs etc and for Christmas i got 2 "Heart Blaster Ballotin". They come in this cute little white box, almost like a chocolate or pastry might do with a brown ribbon on.





The bath bombs themselves are pink and heart shaped with rosebuds in. They smell gorgeous, not too strong, of a lovely rose smell which i could tell was going to be lovely in my bath! I filled my tub with hot water and put one of them in, it was awesome to watch because it sort of exploded, fizzing and bubbling while it went into my bath. The end result was milky moisturizing water with rose buds in it that smelt lovely. I immersed myself in it and felt totally relaxed and chilled. I smelt so lovely after it!





I have one left which i am saving for a special day when i need to relax, but I'm definitely going to order something else of their website because i was really impressed with the product!

If you want to know more there is a website: http://cart.bombcosmetics.co.uk

Look out for some new videos this weekend.

Lots of love
Laura

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment