Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas Eve :) :)

I just thought i would write a quick blog post to wish all of you a most joyful christmas. i love each and every one of you and today i found out that i actually hit 100 subscribers on my youtube page. I know that there are some gurus who have hundreds of thousands, some even millions of subscribers, but i think 100 is fantastic! Im so excited and happy and im planning and extra special giveaway/competeition to thank all of you for helping me this year.

You have brought such joy into my life i cannot say more. everytime one of you comments, rates or subscribs it makes me smile. thank you for making this year so special, and you all deserve a wonderful christmas and a lovely new year.

Look out for some videos soon.

Lots of love
laura
xxxxxxxx

1 comment: