Saturday 18 December 2010

Let It Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow :) :) :)

Hey guys, i finally broke up for the Christmas holidays on Thursday at Lunch time which was fantastic! I do have a lot of revision to do though, as i have mock GCSE's after the holidays but i am determined to relax too! To make everything even better, on Friday, before i went to get my hair cut, it started properly snowing! Me and my friends fell over so many times while walking into town :D

I figured the snow wouldnt last, but apparantly its here to stay, because when i woke up this morning, the snow was intensly thick! It snowed from 3am and has only just stopped at 4pm. Thats amazing! I have a few little pictures of it for you :)








See, the snow is really thick!!!! I have also taken some cute photos of christmassy things around my house which i thought you might like to see :)






Jessie just loves the christmas tree :)



So yeah, there is a little glimpse of chritmas at my house :) hope your all having a lovely christmas, wherever you are.
Thankyou for being so wonderful this year :)

lots of love
Laura

xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment