Monday 24 October 2011

Until you broke her down

Vest: Great Plains
Jumper: Label Lab
Jeans: Republic
Earing: Clairs

Hey guys, so im back with another OOTD and this one is just for a dinner party i had on Saturday night with my parents friends and their children, who i am friends with. It was a very casual and relaxed evening and i was just recovering from a nasty cold so i wanted to be warm. I wore my new jeans with my mums jumper which looked cute but was comfy too. I had a lovely evening, we ate curry my mum and i cooked, and played music all night, as all of us could either play guitar or sing, or both!

On to my song choice, this song is my obsession at the moment, i simply adore it, its written and performed by two amazingly talented sisters (twins actually) on youtube, Megan&Liz and they wrote it in support of antibullying. Take a listen and watch the video, their so talented!

Im getting quite excited now, its my 16th birthday on Saturday and my party on Thursday! I will fill you all in and provide pictures afterwards dont worry! I hope your all having a good week so far, and if like me you are on half term, i hope your enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment