Wednesday 19 October 2011

I've Been Shopping!


Hey guys, sorry i haven't posted in a while, i have taken the pictures etc but i just haven't gotten round to writing the stuff up recently, i have just broken up for half term which is awesome, but i have had work to do so that's why i have been AWOL for a bit.

So this will just be a quick post showing you guys some of the things i brought recently, its not very much but i thought you guys would be interested.
Black Lace Dress: Oasis
Purple Skinny Jeans: Republic
I have been looking for a black lace skater dress for ages, and every time i find one, its always VERY short as im pretty tall. I found this one in oasis and it falls to a bit above the knee, which is perfect! It was £50 but with a voucher and discount stuff we had i got it for £20 which is awesome. Its so pretty and i love it.

I found these plum skinny jeans in Republic and fell in love with the colour, as purple is my favorite colour and i thought these would be perfect for autumn/winter!
Sorry for the small pictures! The first jewellery item is this BEAUTIFUL locket, it has a P on the front (for Paramore :D) and on the back it says You Are the Only Exception. I love this locket because it sums up how much Paramore mean to me, i wear it everyday.

The earrings i got from Claires, as i had a gift voucher, their super cute and perfect for autumn/winter :)

I hope you enjoyed this quick post, il be posting more soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment