Sunday 7 August 2011

Make Up Your Mind

Dress: Uniqulo
Bag: Cheeky Buddha
Necklace: Vintage
Earrings: Freedom at Topshop
Nails: Strawberry Margerita - OPI
I know I have been away for a while but I haven’t really had the inspiration to blog, but now I have decided I want to change my blog a bit, as you can see I have “redecorated” by blog, which I have to thank my friend Alice for, as she ever so kindly designed and decorated my blog so that it’s all shiny and new. I don’t really want to delete all my old posts so I just deleted the ones I felt were not good enough.

Now onto what my “new” blog will be like, I have been really inspired by Llymlrs blog, which is absolutely fabulous, go and check her out if you haven’t already; and I decided I wanted to try and do outfit of the day/look book posts. In the holidays I will try to post nearly every day but when I’m back to school it will be more like once/twice a week. I will be including a little message about what I will be/have been up to that day as well as something which I haven’t seen on many other blogs, a SOTD = Song of the day. Basically whichever song I am loving on that day! Let me know what you think about my new blog, I hope you enjoy it and I hope you like the first of my OOTD posts, I’m still getting used to my new set up, so bare with me while I experiment for a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment