Monday 22 August 2011

France

Hello my lovelies, im back from France! I had a really lovely time but unfortunately i couldn't take pictures of my outfits of the day, so i wont be able to show you what i wore, but i thought i would include a few pictures from my holiday so you get the idea of what i was up to. :)

We went to a place in the South of France, in the Dordogne called Belves and it was really beautiful, the weather was so warm, i was expecting it to rain but it went up to around 38 degrees on some days! Naturally i didn't tan at all, i swear im part albino, but i did come away with 10 HUGE mosquito bites, all of which i got on the last day at a water park, so im writing this while trying not to scratch them!

But my holiday isn't over, i have two weeks until i go back to school, and on Thursday, after getting my science gcse result (OOER) i am going to Reading Festival! Im super excited as this will be my first festival, il be sure to fill you all in when i get back and hopefully take some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment