Friday 24 June 2011

Review: Neom Luxury Organics


Before I begin, I do apologize for my absence recently, but now I am through with all my exams for the summer, I have taken my science gcse, another English controlled assessment and my first French oral. I am also in the middle of thinking about A Level choices, yes I know that I have a while till I need to decide (December- January time) but as I am probably moving schools for sixth form, I will need to know what I want to do before I start looking at other schools and colleges.

Now that’s over, I can get onto my post which Is going to be a rave/review. Recently, my mum and I came across a lovely organic candles etc company called Neom. Their whole ethos is creating beautiful, luxury organic products which are actually also very good for the mind. The website is just www.neomorganics.com and in their about us section, they talk about what their aim is:

Our dream was to create products that were as organic as they were effective, as gorgeous and pampering as they smelt divine and perhaps most importantly, as effective as their synthetic counterparts. Even if a product has all the right credentials and is as organic as you can get, if it doesn’t smell beautiful and isn’t a joy to use, you won’t come back and use it time and again.

We have ordered many things now, including mini bath oils (£15 for 5) which we gave to my granny, who absolutely loved them and couldn’t praise them enough, several of the “travel candles” (£13 for over 20 hours burning time), a “home candle” (£37.50 for 55 hours burning time) and my personal favourite the “Reed Diffusers” which I will go into more detail about later (£32)

There are many different scents, all of which have different properties, il list a few of my favourites below so that you can see which one would be right for you:

Real Luxury - Lavender, Jasmine, & Brazilian Rosewood (For some people it's a box of Rococo chocolates, for others it's a glass of Krug. For us it's the soothing relaxation of floral scent coupled with spicy tones, and a hint of woodiness for perfect pampering. (Even better with chocolates and Champagne). Also perfect for: me time, duvet days and daily stress.)

Refresh - Sicilian Lemon & Fresh Basil (A clean and cheerful blend that enlivens the body and recharges the soul. The perfect morning pick-me-up. Also perfect for: over worked and over tired, feeling groggy, sore throats.)

Invigorate - Grapefruit Bergamot (Think sunny mornings and balmy afternoons that cleanse the soul and freshen the mind. An uplifting and brightening scent that makes for positive thoughts and a strengthened spirit.)

The Candles

So there are three types of candle size, Travel (20 hours burning time), Home (55 hours) and Ultimate (over 100 hours) and rather than being made with paraffin wax and synthetic fragrance like the majority of candles on sale, they are made from a special blend of vegetable wax and 100% pure essential oils so they are far cleaner to the environment and you won’t get any black soot on your walls.

They are absolutely beautifully presented as well as smelling beautiful! I definitely recommend that you treat yourself to one, even if it is just a travel candle so that you can try out the scents.

All Images from NeomOrganics.com :)

The Reed Diffuser

This is my favorite new find which i think you will all love, on the website they describe the reed diffuser perfectly so il just tell you what they put:

A beautiful glass bottle holds the precious scent-diffusing oil made using only the highest quality blend of pure essential oils rather than synthetic fragrances. Once inserted into the bottle, the natural reed sticks absorb the oil blend and gradually diffuse the scent into your home. Like our award-winning candles and room mists, each reed diffuser is designed to give you a specific treatment, depending on the scent you choose.

The reason i love this idea is that you dont have to worry about flames or fire as you do with candles and the scent of these completely fills the room! I would not even hesitate to get these and i have a little tip for you if you want to get one but you are deterred by the price... for the diffusers you can buy refills, which are just smaller bottles (100ml) of the oil. What i have done is buy the refill bottle (£16) and some reeds (you can find http://www.ashleigh-burwood.co.uk for £1!) and you can just pop the reeds into the refill bottle and there you go, a more affordable way to test out the scents!

Im hoping that you can see how much i really rate this company! I love that everything in their products is natural with no nasties! Check out their facebook page for loads of deals (http://www.facebook.com/NEOM.Luxury.Organics) and also their website (http://neomorganics.com/) btw, i am not affiliated with this company (unfortunately) my mama brought all of the products.
So i highly recommend this company, please comment below if you check them out and tell me what your favourite scents/treatments are :)

Love from
laura

No comments:

Post a Comment