Sunday 31 October 2010

The Best Birthday Ever :D

So as many of you may know, it was my 15th birthday on Friday (29th of October)and i really was not expecting many presents because i got my new laptop (a HP G62 by the way) a few months earlier as a very early birthday present, so when my parents presented me with what i got, i was so surprised! I feel so blessed and happy, but in no way am i trying to brag, i just got quite a few requests to show what i received, so i am :)

The main present i got on my birthday was my black blink lace up biker boots. I'm not sure how much they cost, but they are absolutely gorgeous! They are real leather and so comfy! I wore them out to the club on Friday and out to dinner on Saturday! Here is a picture of them, arnt they gorgeous?!



As well as that, i got a few little extra things, some fantastic colouring pencils for my art GCSE work, a new Marian Keyes book (Sushi For Beginners), some silicone cupcake cases (heart shaped :D) and a BEAUTIFUL freshwater pearl necklace from India. My dad had to go out there for work and he brought them back for me, they look stunning, i want to wear them all the time!




My brother is the sweetest creature on earth! On Thursday, he went to London sightseeing with my dad and his friend. They went to the Tower of London etc but also, they stopped by quickly at Selfridges at the MAC counter, because they knew i wanted some of the MAC Venomous Villains makeup, but it is all sold out online. I didn't know about this, and so i was so surprised when he presented me with 2 items from the collection! A cruella De Ville Lip Glass in Wicked Ways and an Evil Queen eyeshadow in Her Alter Image. They are both beautiful, here are the swatches:

Wicked Ways, it is a beautiful red/fusha colour with a shine to it, it is a frost.



Her Alter Image is a beautiful pale lilac colour, it is a veleux pearl.





After having a lovely lunch and chilling around, my two best friends, Zara and Ellen arrived. They gave me a perfume which i will do a separate blog post about, we went to the under 18s night club, here are some pictures of what i wore :)




We had a great night, and when we got back, it got even better when i discovered that my brother had made me a hello kitty birthday cake :) It was super yummy, but i managed to get a picture before we cut into it :)




So overall, a very good birthday! Thank you so much everyone! I love you all

love from Laura

xxx

1 comment: